- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
Our Financial Planning & Treasury team is seeking a Sr. Budget Director. This role effectively helps the company achieve financial goals by planning, forecasting, and controlling both Corporate and Call Center G&A budgets for over 40 different cost centers. The Sr. Budget Director reviews and approves company-wide purchase requests and monitors as well as reports CAPEX. This is a collaborative role that will work with Cost Center Owners to prepare annual G&A expense budget. This position is alos involved with preparing monthly reporting package, highlighting major areas of expenditures and areas or risk and reward.
- Prepare annual Corporate & Call Center G&A budget for over 40 different cost centers. Collaborate with cost center owners to prepare annual G&A expense budget, consider anticipated headcount and all other corporate expenses.
- Prepare monthly G&A forecast and variance analysis; meet with cost center owners on a monthly basis to review results and forecast accordingly; prepare monthly reporting package, highlight major areas of expenditures and areas or risk and reward.
- Prepare monthly phone subsidy forecast and variance analysis; work with accounting to analyze phone revenue and cost.
- Manage and administer the Hyperion Planning and Essbase system. This includes automating and scheduling of processes to keep data in sync with the Oracle Financials system, as well as creating reports for Finance and Accounting.
- Maintain capital expenditure budget and compare spending requests against budget. Approve all funding requests; work with IT and PMO to ensure that all expenditures are within budget. Attend project review board meetings to ensure compliance and update budget/facts accordingly.
- Review all purchase requests and investigate as necessary before approving. Often times this requires conversations with cost center owners.
- Manage and ensure the monthly sales & marketing expense forecast and variance analysis. Work with sales and marketing to manage discretionary marketing expense; maintain up to date schedule of advertising/marketing expenditures, ensuring compliance with budgets.
- Work with Accounting and IT to manage the IT software and hardware. This includes a detailed review of licensing and HW to ensure support levels are not at a higher level and cost than necessary.
- Actively participate in the month-end closing process including accrual generation for the Accounting Dept for Legal expenses, IT maintenance, and Consulting efforts.
- Participate in the financial review with the VP of Accounting and VP of Finance to ensure P&L is correct by brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ten to fifteen years of experience in corporate finance and budgeting.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, Cognos and other enterprise software experience.
- Oracle Financials System experience
- Hyperion Administration a plus.