Statewide Systems Integration Company seeks systems integrator for municipal water/wastewater Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems, electrical, instrumentation, networks, and controls projects throughout Texas. Services include project management, software programming, installation, service and technical support for existing customers in the SCADA industry.
1. Corporate liaison for local water/wastewater utilities on needs for system upgrades, service, and project support.
2. Installs equipment; provides system programming support and completes acceptance tests.
3. Maintains systems and products by responding to problems; conducting tests; diagnosing problems; completing repairs on electronic control panels, radio communication devices, computer systems and networks, and software.
4. Maintains records by documenting original system, upgrades, and repairs; completes work orders for invoicing by central office. Complies with project management documentation.
5. Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules; reads blueprints and technical bulletins.
6. Keeps company provided installation & service equipment and vehicle operating by following operating instructions in order to meet job duty requirements.
7. Updates job knowledge by completing re-certification; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications, as required.
8. Provides technical support for outside sales missions by completing related tasks as needed by area sales representative.
9. Assists in the design and implementation of integrated control systems.
Customer service orientation, professionalism, exemplary ethical/moral conduct, technical understanding, system administration, problem solving, presenting technical information, maturity, dependability, thoroughness, technical competence for functioning in a service environment, excellent references, excellent driving record required, electrical experienced desired. Up to 50% travel may be required out Central Texas office. Optional Remote office locations in SE Texas (Houston-Beaumont areas) also available.
1. Must be proficient in SCADA applications, HMI Software including Wonderware, iFix, VTScada; Ignition, PLC platforms including Allen-Bradley, Modicon, SCADAPack, and GE.
2. IT background with familiarity with networking hardware, software, network configuration and cyber security.
3. Electronics and controls engineering
1. Salary Commensurate with experience; base starting salary $80K, total compensation package @$115K
2. Major medical for employee and family
4. Profit sharing and/or annual bonus
5. Company vehicle & paid travel per diem
6. Paid time off schedule - inclining scale with tenure.
1. Seeking mature, dependable, focused individual for long-term position in a growth market and company.
2. Opportunity for leadership role in company based on tenure and performance.
3. Travel required in region and outside region during training.
4. Military veterans preferred.