Automotive Technician (Toyota)
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Toyota of Edens is part of the Gurley Leep Automotive Group. We are a family owned company with 22 locations across five states and continue to expand. We offer a family-friendly 5-day work schedule, medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, paid time off, and a vacation savings program with a company match.
Service Technician Duties:
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with the dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- One year in automotive technician preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Toyota on EdensNorthbrook, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.