Call Center/Customer Service Professional
Toyota of Clermont Clermont, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
The BDC Representative supports our sales efforts by contacting prospective customers.
Communication with prospective customers is exclusively through a high volume of telephone contacts with a goal to schedule appointments for our Product Specialists.
- Maintain a minimum standard of outbound calls to prospective customers
- Approach each call with a goal to transfer or set an appointment for customers to visit the dealership
- Answer sales calls and inquiries in a prompt and timely manner, and make any follow-up calls to unsold customers
- Adhere to lead management plan guidelines for each lead in your database
- Respond to internet leads and inquiries
- Accurately record interactions with each prospective customer in our database
- Other reasonable duties as may be requested
- 1-2 years customer service experience in an outbound calling environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Prior phone experience, required
- General knowledge of the automotive industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work evenings until 9:00 PM
- Ability to work weekends as business needs dictate
- Bilingual, preferred
- Goal–oriented individual, driven to exceed personal and team goals
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills exemplified to internal and external customers
- Effectively collaborate with fellow employees
In return for your invaluable knowledge, skills, talent and ambition, Toyota of Clermont offers competitive salaries and benefits. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Toyota of Clermont is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Toyota of Clermont
BusinessView all jobs at Toyota of Clermont