Experienced Automotive Finance & Insurance Professional
- Posted: over a month ago
“TOP DOG” Finance & Insurance Managers Wanted
Are you a top performer and consistently deliver the best numbers in your F&I Department?
Is your compensation package reflecting your “TOP DOG” status?
We are looking for a few talented F&I Managers to join our team of all stars.
We have a fun and unique system that produces extraordinary results.
Do you have the horsepower to join our team of All Stars?
Are you ready to be both challenged and rewarded?
Apply to this ad, or online at ToyotaofScranton.com and bring your “TOP DOG” results to a dealership that will reward them.
Top Dogs deserve great pay and good benefits, and we here at Toyota of Scranton believe in paying for performance
Toyota of Scranton is one of the largest automobile dealerships in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – and we are hiring! In business for 14 years, our 11 time Toyota Presidents Award winning dealership, continues to grow while holding true to our values of professionalism, community focused, and integrity.
Due to increased business opportunities we are looking for 2 dedicated individuals to join our team. If you are career-focused and ready to join an organization that values its customers and employees, we want to talk to you!
- 12-15% Commission
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Match - See us for details
- Continuous Training Support
- Paid Gym Membership
Responsibilities of an Automotive Finance and Insurance Professional:
- Generates region leading levels of customer satisfaction
- Generates and maintains a high performance sales focused environment
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval including offsite deliveries
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner
- Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer, dealership service procedures, and policies
Finance Professional Requirements:
Be a top performer
Have a winning attitude
Be ready to show us your results
- Two to three years of finance experience required
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license and sales license
Toyota Of Scranton
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Toyota Of Scranton
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?