ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY: Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price. POSITION OVERVIEW: Price Simms Family Dealerships is looking for a DMV Clerk with Automotive Experience. We are seeking a reliable individual to perform DMV duties such as; support the Business Office in assisting with aspects of accounting, customer service, transaction processing and reporting of DMV titles in a timely and accurate manner and completing special projects as directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of increasing responsibilities in accounting, DMV Title duties, record-keeping and reporting
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Excellent Typing,10-Key and Spelling
- Self-perform error checking
- Flexible, detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word, CDK,
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Team player and can work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of management and employees
- Assist with billing schedules,
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor.
- Performs administrative duties in the business office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated with this position.
- Be reliable and complete tasks with minimal supervision and quality while maintaining productivity that meets company budgets, financial goals and expectations.
- Attends company meetings as required.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment screening: Drug test and Background check.
- Ability to complete additional duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry preferred
- Ability to speak candidly and knowledgeably about services
- Ability to implement de-escalation techniques, follow safely protocols, and use sound judgment in making independent decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment
- Good organizational skills, data entry skills, ability to use Microsoft office programs including Excel
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIRONMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Skill in operating office equipment such as a personal computer, copy machine and telephone system. Ability to perform routine bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK LOCATION: This position is headquartered at Toyota Marin. This position may require traveling to other office locations or off-site meetings as required.
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Controller EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT: Price Simms Family Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Toyota Marin Scion Marin