Class A CDL Industrial Equipment Delivery Driver Racking/Battery/Forklifts/Equipment
Founded in 1967, Toyota Lift Northwest is dedicated to providing fully integrated material handling solutions to businesses across the Pacific Northwest the best in material handling equipment and support. Our services include new and used equipment sales, rentals, equipment service and parts, storage and automation, training and more.
When you join our team, you take on the mission to approach every customer interaction with respect, honesty, and transparency. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations every single time.
You’ll commit to utilizing the 5S methodology (Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, and Shitsuke) to improve the workplace.
In return, we will welcome you into a supportive and friendly workplace dedicated to your professional development. You’ll have access to the latest training materials from Toyota Material Handling as well as the equipment and technology you need to be successful. We offer competitive pay and top tier benefits
This position is responsible for all aspects of pickup/delivery of racking, battery, and forklift or equipment to pre-determined customers on a specific route in a safe and timely manner. Load and unload all racking, battery and forklift or equipment, properly secure loads following all DOT regulations.
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Transport racking/batteries/forklifts and equipment to and from destinations
- Ensure loads are properly secured on truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Ensure deliveries are timely and communicate with dispatch if needed
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Maintain and service vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to weather/road conditions
- Self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision
- Some extended hours and may be required
- Perform other duties as required
Required Skills /Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience hauling, loading, and unloading industrial equipment including forklifts
- Valid driver's license with a CDL Class A endorsement
- Valid Medical Card
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, vendors, and customers. (required)
- Ability to operate reach-truck, stock-picker, pallet jack, & pass forklift certification
- Ability to interact effectively with others; be a team player.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong communication, both written and oral
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organization abilities
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Class A Industrial Equipment delivery driver to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time working in front of the computer, physically lifting and moving up to 75 lbs. (on occasion), walk on concrete floors with the ability to use full range body motion for climbing, pushing, lifting, and reaching.
Complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening (required)
Shifts:M – F: (hours may vary due to workload
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Transportation
Position Class: Non – Exempt/Hourly
Position Location: Kent, WA
Toyota Lift NW is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. TLNW is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. TLNW will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.
Toyota Lift NorthwestKent, WA
Transportation and StorageView All Toyota Lift Northwest Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.