Shipping Receiveing Forklift Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Shipping Operator
Perform shipping, receiving and warehousing duties.
Nature and Scope:
This position reports to the Shipping Supervisor. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
• Prepare material for shipment, following Federal and State Regulations as well as meeting TAI and customer’s standards.
• Receive incoming material, including unloading, counting, verifying, stenciling and moving products to appropriate staging locations
• Warehouse finished goods into appropriate staging locations
• Load/Unload trucks, including flat beds.
• Assist with inventory control
• General maintenance/housekeeping of work area, including snow removal.
• Operate gas fork lift and pail lift machine
Position is a straight 40 hour work week. Minimal OT is anticipated and solely at the discretion of Toyal management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent;
• TAI Essential Job Requirements List
• Previous hazardous materials shipping/receiving experience.
Ability to work in various positions including but not limited to standing, walking, bending over, reaching over head and kneeling. Be able to lift, pull or push materials or equipment to complete assigned tasks. Be able to lift 60 pounds of weight frequently and throughout assigned workday.
Must be able to work inside and outside in a heavy industrial environment during all seasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Located in Lockport, Illinois to serve our customers in the USA and all over the world.
Committed to developing new color effects and new functionalities with aluminum and aluminum based substrates.
Toyal America Inc belongs to the Toyal group, a global manufacturing and supply network established by Toyo Aluminium K.K., based in Japan.
Toyal America, Inc.
17401 BroadwayLockport, IL
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Shipping And Receiving Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!