Manufacturing Production Machine Operator
- Posted: 27 days ago
- $34 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Toyal America, Inc. is seeking a Production Operator to join our team in Lockport, IL! This position is responsible for operating process equipment, per established procedures, which will insure a safe operation while producing the highest quality product. This position is part of Operations Group and reports directly to the Production Supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe all safety rules and perform all job tasks in a safe manner.
- Perform all ISO requirements as they pertain to job tasks.
- Follow all Standard Operation Procedures and Work Instructions related to job tasks.
- Record operational data; temperatures, processing times etc. as required.
- Draw samples of product at specified states so that analyses can be performed
- Inspect equipment or units to detect leaks and malfunctions, monitoring operating conditions – shutting equipment down if necessary.
- Measure, weigh, and mix ingredients according to specific orders
- Adjust controls to regulate temperature, feed and flow, times of prescribed reactions, according to knowledge of processes and equipment.
- Monitor gauges, recording instruments, or product to ensure that work order is followed.
- Notify management of any work concerns
- Once trained, identify & trouble shoot problems.
- Maintain the highest level of housekeeping.
- Work well with others including working with a team concept.
- Perform all job tasks as assigned
Some additional duties, (but not limited to), are to insure the flow of materials are accurately monitored and reported throughout the process, both physically and within the companies designated computerized inventory system.
- 1 year machine/production operator experience preferred
- Minimum of a high school diploma or a GED Must pass math test with minimum score of 80%
- Ability to work rotating 12-hour shift schedule & weekends
- Ability to lift 55 lbs
- Ability to stand 80% of 12-hours shift
- Forklift experience preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Located in Lockport, Illinois to serve our customers in the USA and all over the world.
Committed to developing new color effects and new functionalities with aluminum and aluminum based substrates.
Toyal America Inc belongs to the Toyal group, a global manufacturing and supply network established by Toyo Aluminium K.K., based in Japan.
Toyal America, Inc.
17401 BroadwayLockport, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?