Sales Assistant, Portsmouth, NH
Townsquare Media is looking for a bright, positive and energetic 'Sales Assistant' to join our growing Northern New England sales team in NH & ME. Home to the region's most well-known radio brands including WOKQ, WHOM, The Shark, WBLM, WJBQ, and WCYY, Townsquare is a digital-first media company providing multi-media advertising solutions to help local businesses grow.
In this role, you will provide front line support to the Sales department with pre-sale and post-sale tasks, both internally with multiple departments and externally by communicating directly with clients. This is a highly collaborative and detail-oriented role where you will take pride in organizing all aspects of the marketing campaigns sold to local businesses. The Sales Assistant is a natural communicator and thrives on problem solving in a fast-moving entertainment industry where no two days are the same.
- Mutli-faceted collaboration with Sales, Digital, Traffic, Accounting, radio station Brand Managers and clients to organize everything needed to execute radio and digital campaigns, ranging from collection and approval of creative assets to account set-up and promotions.
- Acts as a true extension to Sales by assisting with client communication, data research, prospecting, all aspects of creative, and the creation of ad agency quality PowerPoint proposals, one sheets, and media kits.
- Assists with the creation of data-driven advertising campaign performance reports.
- Maintains sales metrics, databases, and client records
- Manage campaign execution and communication with trade accounts.
- Attend events on behalf of the radio stations
- Provides administrative support for management.
- Brings a creative mindset to every facet of the business including innovative ways to improve work flow.
- You are a people person and love problem solving.
- A natural communicator, comfortable speaking with all levels of the organization internally and externally, verbally and in writing.
- Chief Positivity Officer who brings the fun and thrives on helping others.
- Organization and time management ninja. You pride yourself on never dropping a ball. Everyone knows they can count on you to get it done and get it done right with the highest level of enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Past experience within the marketing/advertising field welcomed and/or highly motivated to learn and grow in the media industry.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Valid driver's license.
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more…
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing web sites, search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 357 local terrestrial radio stations in 74 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Townsquare MediaPortsmouth, NH
BusinessView All Townsquare Media Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.