We are seeking a Cashier Customer Service to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Please Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fax to 732-828-6771
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Answer phones
- Lottery machine
- Multi- tasking
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Able to lift 25+ pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Being able to be flexible with working hours and being able to help out to cover shifts
- Weekends are mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 21 yrs or older to apply for lottery purposes
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Drug free work environment.
Township Pharmacy A LLC
Why Work Here?Very busy local neighborhood pharmacy. Customer service is number one priority. Drug free work environment.
Great work environment. Local feel, we treat our customers just like family.