The Customer Service Representative will input incoming orders via fax, phone or email. A working knowledge of phone systems, office tools and computer navigation will be required. This position will perform data entry, email correspondence and handle phone calls in an efficient and professional manner. We provide the best possible customer – facing experience possible.
Performance Behavior requirements:
· Commitment: Sets the standard for customer interaction and the "front facing" image of Townsend Design. Displays dedication to the highest standards of work and efficiency.
· Innovation: Develops or participates in innovative solutions that may improve the processes or efficiencies necessary for positive growth.
· Judgment: Ensures that decisions made are taking the customer into the highest consideration, optimizing delivery and quality.
· Perseverance: Able to consistently handle workload on or ahead of schedule. Able to see each task through to a timely conclusion.
· Self-Discipline: Communicates clearly and effectively to others the steps in a process and is able to ensure compliance of these processes. Participates in creating standards that will improve Townsend Design. (Communicates and follow up consistently and without further inquiry)
· Teamwork: Prompts others to contribute knowledge and information to assist the team. Keeps team focused and on track and provides input that is productive and positive; takes an active role in "solutioning" to every problem.
· Follows and adheres to Customer Service policies and procedures that are in line with our company mission and that help us meet our KPIs and service levels to the customer.
· Reacts to daily stats and strives to meet and surpass all daily goals and targets.
· Data entry with minimal errors or delays.
· Masterful utilization of tools and resources to service the customer and team.
· Reviews customer complaints and tracks them to resolution. Handles complex and escalated customer issues and communicates resolutions effectively to the direct leader.
The following tools will be provided to aid the shipping staff in tasks:
· Daily stats and KPI reporting
· Monthly and Quarterly performance indicators
The above items are general competencies outlined for the Customer Service Representative position. Additional tasks may be required as business needs dictate. Individual goal plans will be outlined annually, and performance indicators may change as the Supply Chain develops, or as Thuasne's model changes.