As we continue to grow, Townley Kenton is looking for a Personal Lines Insurance Assistant. An ideal candidate will have some previous experience in the insurance industry or an educational background in insurance/risk management. This person will be eager to hit the ground running on day one and able to learn on the job.
- Answering the main phone line, responding to basic questions, and transferring calls
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients by upholding our culture of excellent service
- Consulting with clients on low level questions and issues related to changes in coverage, billing, proofs of insurance, etc.
- Initiating follow-ups with clients and carriers to resolve ongoing issues and answer questions
- Qualifying, preparing and submitting quotes and proposals electronically
- Collecting, processing and forwarding underwriting information
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Meticulous, error-free data entry
- Friendly and confident demeanor when communicating with customers over the phone or through email
- Desire to learn and to help others