Bring your passion for design & creativity to work with a fast paced,
cosmetic & hair accessory Company! We are looking for a designer to
help deliver unique, exciting & quality products!
· 4 year BA/BFA Degree in Graphic Design or Art & Design
· 4 years experience in the work place, preferably packaging and mass market consumer products. Internship experience a plus!
· Preferred Mac user. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Must be creative and innovative, and eager to develop new, fun product concepts for all licensed brands and private label.
· Develop and design brand appropriate products within financial targets and consumer demographics in mind.
· Create CADs and maintain line sheets for all brands.
· Passionate about kids/tween/teen cosmetics and accessories.
· Eager to learn how to multi-task under crucial deadlines and succeed in a fast paced environment.
· Participate in creative kick-offs, brainstorm sessions, and brand meetings to understand and facilitate client’s vision of brands and initiate new product concepts.
· Research market trends, select colors, trends, silhouettes, etc.
· Work in conjunction with creative team, under Art Manager and VP of Creative.
· Create mock up samples and trend boards when necessary
· MUST be a strong team player with strong communication, organizational and time management skills
Please include a cover letter as to why you feel you would be the best fit for this position! Online portfolio required to be considered.