TownePlace Suites by Marriott Naperville / Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naperville
1843 W Diehl Rd / 1847 W Diehl Rd
Naperville, IL 60563
Salary: $85,000- $90,000 / annual
Are you a hospitality professional with a passion for providing exceptional guest experiences? Do you have experience managing a hotel or resort and are looking for a new challenge? Are you currently operating at a different leadership level and seeking to advance further?
If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team as our General Manager!
We are seeking a General Manager to join our team. As General Manager, you will work closely with the Regional of Operations to oversee all aspects of hotel operations, including guest services, staff management, and revenue generation. You will ensure that our guests have a memorable and enjoyable stay while also maximizing profitability and driving business growth.
What benefits can you expect as a full-time, salaried employee at this hotel? Here are the details:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plans after 60 days
- 401K plan options after six months
- Voluntary benefits (i.e., critical illness, accident, group disability, medical bridge, and term life)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
- Marriott employee hotel discount rate
Bonuses can be awarded twice a year based on the hotel's performance score.
- DailyPay - get paid on the basis you prefer! (requires Direct Deposit, active email, & DailyPay app registration)
Why work for us? Atira Management Group is highly rated as a great place to work by our employees on Glassdoor and Zip Recruiter. Compensation and benefits packages are competitive for similar positions in the industry.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the overall performance of the hotel
- Manage the hotel's budget and financial performance, including revenue generation, cost control and profitability
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff members to ensure that they are providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure that guest complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Develop and implement marketing and promotional strategies to attract new guests and increase brand awareness
- Ensure that the hotel complies with all relevant laws and regulations
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety throughout the hotel
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in hospitality management or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a hospitality management role, with a proven track record of success
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on delivering quality results
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for hospitality and a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.