Towne & Locke is seeking an experienced Linux Systems Engineer - Security to join our client's growing team in Denver, CO. This position offers a very competitive salary, a competitive benefits package with Med/Dental/FSA/401(k)/Generous PTO.
Location: DENVER, CO
MUST HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCE
The Linux Systems Engineer – Security, will collaborate and partner with other security teams through our Client’s global environment. This role will be responsible for the administration of computer systems running the Linux Operating Systems and maintaining the security for the IOS systems that support the development of their many internal/external projects and initiatives. Success for this role will be determined through demonstrated ownership of technology areas and tools specifically focused on Linux Servers, designing secure infrastructure, and following the best in class protocols for DevOps.
- General Microsoft & Linux systems administration, security patching, OS upgrades, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring quality assurance.
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of advance system
- requirements and problems.
- Schedule and perform regular systems maintenance
- Write system scripts and be able to document system infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues that ride in production and during solution development.
- Install new software releases, systems upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software and hardware related problems
Must have Clearance/Certifications:
- Must have an Active Secret Security clearance with eligibility for a Top Secret or higher clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active DHS TS/SCI, CI Polygraph **MUST HAVE**
Must have Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of IT Security Experience
- 5+ Years of Linus Administration
- Must be analytical and detailed orientated
- Fluent in at least one high level scripting language (ex. Phyton)
- Must be able to work on-site daily at the Denver/Centennial Newton Facility
- Must have HPC (Linux) Cluster experience
- Experienced with 3PAR Storage
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (various versions)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 K w/ Company Match up to 3%
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Fun-Company Culture
- Excellent Leadership Team
Towne & Locke is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all applicants without unlawful consideration of race, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Towne and LockeTowne & Locke is one of the premier recruitment services and staffing firms in the U.S. Our firm takes pride in building long term relationships with both employers and job seekers. As one of the premier staffing and recruiting firms in the country, we have distinguished ourselves as a personable and professional firm. Our success is directly dependent on the success of our employers and job seekers so we strive to use our industry expertise to make the perfect match in staffing, recruiting and candidate placement.