Human Resources Assistant Recruiter
Towne Nursing Staff Howell Township, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Towne Nursing is currently hiring a Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter to undertake a variety of Recruiting, Human Resources, and Administrative duties.
The hours for this position would be Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm with one weekend on-call shift required per month. Additional overtime opportunities available.
An important part of the Human Resources Assistant role will be high volume sourcing and interviewing of prospective employees from a variety of sources, including online job boards and referrals from current staff.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a sense of urgency to handle a variety of tasks throughout the day. Clear communication and the ability to handle goal-oriented tasks are vital for the Recruiter/Human Resources Assistant role.
- Full-cycle recruiting of health care field staff, including CNAs and nurses, throughout the country by sourcing candidates and maintaining the personnel database
- High volume inbound and outbound phone calls.
- On-board prospective employees by interviewing, credentialing, and verifying I-9 documents.
- Coordinate HR projects (trainings, surveys, mailings, bulletins, etc) and assist in the development of new processes and procedures.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Scheduling department.
- Previous office or recruiting experience a plus but not required.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with MS Office
- Flexibility and willingness to jump in and assist in other areas to ensure smooth business operations
- Basic knowledge of labor laws a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
Towne Nursing Staff
Towne Nursing has been at the forefront of improving the quality of life for the ill and elderly since 1991. We provide the finest healthcare providers to nursing homes and long-term care facilities across the country.
5140 US 9Howell Township, NJ