Full- or Part-Time Customer Call Operator
Towne Answering Service Souderton, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Hours: Part Time (20-29hrs/week) or Full Time (30-40hrs/week)
Compensation: Training begins at $13/hr and earn up to $19.50/hr upon completion of training and assigned responsibilities.
Benefits: Paid training, shift differentials for overnight and weekend hours, holiday pay, PTO, and our employee assistance program are available to all. Insurance benefits are available to those working 30hrs/week! See details below.
Shifts: Hiring on all shifts! Take advantage of our flexible shift times and choose how many hours per week YOU’D like to work!
Primary Purpose: We answer incoming calls when our clients are unavailable, 24/7, and act as an extension of their teams. We are often the first point of contact and provide prompt, respectful and courteous interactions in a fast-paced environment. You would join a team of local professionals who handle calls for a wide range of clients throughout the United States and Dominican Republic.
(*Note: We are NOT an outbound call center and do NOT engage in tele-sales.)
- Handle inbound calls and take complete, accurate messages
- Follow customized scripts for each client
- Communicate any deviations to normal client protocol
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations
- Adhere to Company policies, meet/exceed efficiency and quality of work expectations
- With additional training, schedule appointments and dispatch messages
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Communicate openly with upper management regarding personnel and/or shift issues
Candidate Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Strong & accurate keyboard skills – able to type 35 WPM or better
- Strong computer skills
- Able to remain calm when dealing with angry callers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – verbal & written
- High level of professionalism & commitment to excellence
- Must be available to work one weekend shift each week and one shift every other holiday
- Must have reliable transportation to Souderton for each scheduled shift
- *Note: Prior call center experience is not required!
Benefits: Health, dental and vision benefits offered after 60 days of employment. Company matched retirement offered after 1 year of service.
COVID-19 considerations: Masks are currently optional inside the building - we follow current CDC recommendations, touchless entry into call room, daily sanitization of surfaces, social distancing in cubicles
Towne Answering ServiceWhy Work Here?
Flexible scheduling (you choose how many hours you want to work!), SIGNING BONUS, awesome team environment - teammates become like family!
208 N. Main StreetSouderton, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Towne Answering Service