We are seeking a Pre-K Preschool Teacher to join our organization! We teach STEM, social-emotional learning, and Zoophonics language-arts. We have a garden and animals as well as a large playground.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Ensure the care of children by following Title 22 Regulations.
- Previous experience in childcare and teaching
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills