Purpose of the Position/Job Summary
Town Square Mortgage is seeking an experienced Bilingual Retail Mortgage Loan Processor who is fluent in Spanish. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on to ensure an accurate and timely closing process. This opportunity requires an individual with drive, determination, sense of urgency, and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results. An individual who has the ability to work on varied activities in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment while adhering to quality standards and will thrive in this position.
The culture of Town Square Mortgage includes a family and team oriented environment. We offer flexibility with choosing your schedule within standard business hours, opportunity to work from home a few days after the first 6 months, is available for the right candidate once comfortable with the training, systems, company standards, etc.
· Process residential mortgage loans (FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA – purchase and refinance transaction(s) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
· Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
· Manages a pipeline of loans and maintains timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process. Communicates with loan officers, buyers, title companies, and builders. Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
· Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
· Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state, and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
Knowledge and Skills
o Proficient in Loan Prospector Advisor, Desktop Underwriter, Word, Excel, Outlook, Encompass, and general computer skills are required.
o Minimum of 4-year retail mortgage processing experience and at least 1-year experience as a processor required and Spanish Speaking candidates are preferred.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time