Town Fair Tire is looking for a career-orientated person who has the drive and motivation to eventually become a Store
Manager. All promotions come from entirely within the Company. Starting pay a sales associate can expect is between
45,000 and 55,000 depending on individual sales results. As you move up the ladder Assistant Managers earn 65,000 to
75,000 and Store Managers earn 90,000 to well over 100,000 a year. How quickly you get there depends on the individual’s
desire to be successful.
Why Town Fair Tire?
• Family owned and operated for over 50 years
• Hourly, Commission, Monthly and Quarterly Bonus'
• Weekly paychecks include commission
• Paid vacation includes store commission
• Closed on Sundays and all major holidays
• A REAL team environment for all sales staff
• We only promote from within (we never hire Management from outside)
• New Store growth every year "Here we Grow Again"
• Feeling of "being in on things"
• Individual and store recognition (Store Awards and Company Trips)
• Comprehensive initial and residual training program
• Sales of Tires, Custom Wheel Packages and Alignment only. Automotive without the grease.
A Sales Associate will be trained to fully understand the tire business. Our selling approach is to inform the customer about
tires and offer several options to the Customer so they can make an intelligent buying decision. Other responsibilities will
include operations tasks to assist the Store Manager in running a Store.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
• Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Proficiency in English
• Basic Math skills
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
• Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
• Availability to work flexible shifts
• High school degree; BS degree in Business or related field would be a plus
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health, Dental, vision and Life Insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Referral program
• Tuition reimbursement
Town Fair Tire
Why Work Here?
Family owned and operated for over 50 years Paid vacation Closed on Sundays and all major holidays