Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Town Fair Tire East Haven, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Schedule – 5 day schedule, One weekend day (Sunday – Thursday)
- Responsible for a 5 day night shift operation.
- Responsible for Leads, Coordinators and 40 warehouse associates.
- Compensation based on experience. Plus Overtime. Includes Monthly bonus and full benefits.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Must be able to work the night shift. Must have the desire and ability to work in a warehouse environment on your feet 90% of the work day
- Responsible for 30-50 warehouse personnel
- Preferred fork lift certification
- Preferred 5+ years Leadership experience, Managing Leads and indirect reports
- Must be able to flex hours when necessary to come in early or stay late
Essential Job Functions:
· On the warehouse floor coaching, mentoring and training warehouse personnel
· Lead Daily picking and loading of warehouse deliveries and pick ups
· Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating warehouse personnel
· Creating and delivering recognition programs
· Creating and delivering training programs
· Responsible for all forklift certifications
· Ensure all equipment is safe and certified
· Ensure all equipment is PM’d timely and inspected as required
· Repair vendor negotiations and follow up on warehouse expenses
· Yard security and protection of assets
· Leadership development of Leads, Coordinators & Warehouse Staff
· Phone and computer provided
· Real Time WMS
· Kronos time keeping
· Microsoft office, excel, power point, word and outlook
· Motorola 9010 scanning equipment
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
· Cost per unit – Associate productivity
· Unit per hour – Associate productivity
· Warehouse accidents/injuries
· SOP compliance
· Expense control
· Annual evaluations
· Safety compliance
· Creating and delivering safety training programs
· Safety committee member
· Follow up on all accidents/injuries including re-training
· Daily inspection and follow up
· Perform all safety related items as per the Employee Safety Manual
· Maintain all lifting procedures
· Maintain all general housekeeping to ensure daily performance
· Safely operate as all equipment
· Support of team members and operational coverage when necessary
· Other duties can and will arise and you should be prepared to take on these challenges openly
· Personal development and succession planning for you and your team
· Ability to learn, understand and be hands on
· Ability to support, resolve and assist staff in problem resolution
· Ability to be a servant leader by being available when you are needed
· Intuitiveness to plan future activities to be successful
· Continuous improvement culture and results driven
· “Challenge the norm” and “inspect what you expect”
· A positive attitude and a “can do” personality
Disclaimer: Although the Company has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, the Company reserves the right to change the same, including to change, add or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of the Company, at any time, with or without advance notice.
Employee Acknowledgement: I have read the above Job Description and feel confident that I can and will perform my job as stated. I also understand that I am required to work with my supervisor toward making this Job Description to have better understanding and clarity so that I may perform my job easier and more efficient. I additionally understand and agree to sign a Non-Compete Agreement, which will be provided to me under a separate written understanding and acknowledgement.
Company Philosophy and Employee Goal: We are people driven. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. “You take care of the customer and the customer takes care of you.”
things.” New Store growth is happening every year so fast advancement is possible! We only promote
from within. We never hire Management from outside the Company.
Town Fair TireWhy Work Here?
Family owned and operated for over 50 years Paid vacation Closed on Sundays and all major holidays
Town Fair Tire is family-owned and operated for over 50 years. You will have a feeling of “being in on things.” New Store growth is happening every year so fast advancement is possible! We only promote from within. We never hire Management from outside the Company.
AddressEast Haven, CT
Transportation and Storage