The Center for Innovative GYN Care is a progressive minimally invasive GYN surgical practice that is rapidly expanding into the New York metropolitan market, while continuing to build its Washington DC metropolitan base. CIGC’s marketing team has developed an analytics-driven and comprehensive approach to direct-to-consumer medical marketing. The approach effectively drives patients to the revolutionary GYN practice by educating patients about their options. A Senior Marketing Coordinator is required to scale up the efforts as we grow and expand.
CIGC has more than tripled its business as well as implemented a travel program that has brought hundreds of patients from across the United States and around the globe. CIGC is now poised to expand into new markets, with the same dedication and savvy that has brought success into the Washington DC area.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator’s role will be to collaborate with/manage multiple marketing and media partners with a focus on the organization’s direct-to-consumer marketing campaign and conversions. The Sr. Marketing Coordinator will also manage the organization’s CMS and CRM platforms, and support all other marketing efforts. You will need business acumen and technical expertise with Salesforce marketing automation tools. This role requires learning about our company, clients, medical services, and unique marketing differences.
- Liaise with external marketing and media partners
- Work in highly collaborative environment to manage direct-to-consumer marketing campaign and conversions
- Oversee and coordinate activities of external firms, troubleshoot, and organize corrective actions
- Maintain and grow internal and external key relationships and partnerships
- Inbound Marketing Management via Pardot:
- Deploy email marketing campaigns and manage drip campaigns
- Maintain subscriber lists (remove opt outs, etc.)
- Report on email metrics, provide recommendations for improving engagement based on analytics trends
- Develop layout, copy and creative for company newsletters
- CRM Administration:
- Using a working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot, help manage CIGC’s business relationships and deliver actionable data
- Create reports, custom dashboards, workflows, and other tasks.
- Manage users and provide support for CIGC staff (end users), edit emails, coordinate training sessions
- Website Development
- Oversee and help manage content creation and approvals; post launch support
- Manage vendor relationships, including contract negotiation; research new vendors
- Help to measure and report on ROI using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot Engagement Studio, Google Analytics, etc.
- Digital Marketing
- Design and edit corporate marketing materials including such items as business cards, brochures, forms, letterheads, patient forms, and other notices, as well as creative assets for website and social media profiles
- Manage marketing and sales materials; replenish or create promotional materials as needed, including placing, tracking and circulating orders
- Write, edit, and design content for business profiles including main site and third-party sites, including social media
- Budget management: maintain annual budget ledger; ensure invoices are paid on time; work with Accounts Payable to set up vendors; manage credit card reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5 or more years of experience in the advertising, marketing and communications fields, including deep understanding of CMS and CRM, email marketing management, production of digital and traditional marketing creative, SEO best practices, and digital marketing trends Experience should include project management in a creative environment.
- CMS and CRM experience - Proficiency in Salesforce and Pardot required. Preference may be given for Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Developer
- Proficiency with InDesign, familiarity with HTML, and a basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite preferred
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with project management platforms (Asana, Basecamp)
- Experience with healthcare marketing preferred
- Thorough and detail oriented, stellar writing and editing skills, deadline and goal oriented, and excellent ability to communicate effectively with others
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multitask and adjust to short deadlines and quick project turnarounds
- Ability to take complex topics and translate into easy-to-understand, high-converting content
- Excellent collaborator able to adapt quickly and learn the team needs
We are an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.