Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Liability Adjuster who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Support and provide opinions and expertise to management regarding third party liability claims.
- Evaluate coverage for personal and commercial liability claims, and prepare third party coverage disclaimer letters as warranted.
- Handle a variety of complex legal matters and claims.
- Conduct appropriate investigation into Liability claims.
- Oversee the timely disposition of claims.
- Provide counsel to various departments.
- Interpret liability insurance policies.
- Respond to or coordinate responses to settlement demands, subpoenas, and governmental information requests regarding claims and litigation.
- Position may require some occasional travel, therefore a valid driver's license is required. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a Florida Claims Adjuster's License.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Excellent analytic, writing, editing, and oral advocacy skills.
- Ability to work with attorneys and other professionals.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and other business-related software systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience handling third party Liability claims.
- Relevant education may be considered to partially fulfill experience requirement
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Contribute to team discussions
- Become proficient with all tools and technologies
- Be open with new ideas or proposals
- Possess strong communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent customer focus
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit http://www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.