CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Lexington, KY. 40511 - Bull Lea Run
Tower Hill Homeowners Insurance Company has an exciting opportunity for a talented Customer Service Representative who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to discuss Homeowners policy information.
- Able to process a First Notice of Loss – Claim for customers.
- Service inbound/outbound call inquiries.
- Document a summary of each contact made with customer(s).
- Strive for first-call resolution including providing options and alternatives to best assist the customer.
- Ability to deal with angry or unpleasant customers on a daily basis.
- Maintain knowledge and review of department applications and reference documents.
- Work extended hours to meet demands of the Call Center as needed.
- Prepare faxes, receipts and other correspondence as requested by the customer.
- Conform to proper business etiquette and company guidelines with a positive attitude.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent GED. Requires 1-2 years of Customer Service background and/or Call Center experience. Work history in Homeowners Insurance services or related service industry background is a plus. Kentucky, Customer Service Personal Lines License is a plus.
Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and successfully complete keyboarding test speed of 45 words per minute with 95% accuracy Have basic knowledge of computer equipment. Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.