IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tower 23 IT, a twenty-year-old company whose “why” is to become an ally to businesses that realize they are at a disadvantage to bad actors, cyberattacks, lost revenue and productivity due to unpredictable IT and need guidance on investing in technology to run, grow, and transform their business. We welcome you to consider working with us.
We are all working together to build a $5M business that creates value for our teammates, clients, and owners.
We specialize in providing managed IT, cybersecurity, and compliance services so if you want to belong to a team that does that well every day, this company’s a great fit for you.
Our clients are primarily professional services firms including medical, legal, and financial businesses with 10 to 100 employees. If you have experience working with this type of client – or want that experience – this role will be a great fit.
You will love it here if you:
- Put clients first.
- Help others.
- Communicate clearly.
- Perform urgently.
- Are accountable.
- Pursue excellence.
- Pursue knowledge.
You’ll love coming to work every day if you get, want, and have the capacity to:
- Develop a technical relationship with clients based on our process.
- Evangelize our standards and best practices to clients and teammates.
- Increase client productivity, IT investment return and lower risk.
- Learn our technology stack to design and implement IT solutions.
- Champion of our tools to increase integration and automation of our service delivery areas.
You’ll have success here if you value clear processes and feel qualified to do the following things:
- Continually review client IT against our standards and best practices.
- Manage and maintain client IT to those standards and best practices.
- Document client IT to insure we can resolve issues as they arise in a timely manner.
We train our team to help them succeed, and everyone on our team helps with our success. In this role, you’ll be accountable to hit the following numbers each week:
- Manage the technical relationship and IT infrastructure for 10 to 15 clients
- Perform roughly 150 client site visits in a year.
- Prepare annual alignment reviews with over 250 questions to drive IT strategy and budgeting.
- Reduce employee productivity loss to less than half of industry standards.
If you want to come to work, learn, and hit those numbers, you’ll be recognized and rewarded.
Our company runs on Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) purely. That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more, if needed
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
We offer paid training and certification programs and benefits including medical, dental, PTO, 401K with match, paid holidays, and technology reimbursement after 90 days. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
This position is remote but monthly visits to client sites are required so candidates must live in Tucson, AZ.
This position will manage the network and server infrastructure of managed services customers. The System Administrator is the primary contact for the customer and insures that service delivery aligns with company standards. This individual will have an in-depth knowledge of the customer with the desired goal of reducing the amount of reactive support required for the client. Customer satisfaction and low tickets per end point is a primary objective of the System Administrator accomplished through the deployment and adherence to corporate Best Practices. The Team Leader will be a mentor and first point of escalation for the other Systems Admins.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the assigned duties according to the acceptable standards established for the job role. The Systems Admin must be able to complete each essential job function satisfactorily.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain knowledge of client networks
- Network diagram
- Hardware and software inventories
- Updating configuration records in ConnectWise PSA and IT Glue
- Basic understanding of Line of Business (LOB) applications and associated vendors
- Perform regular onsite services
- Check server/network health
- Monitor tools/application health
- Check logs & maintains backups
- Perform restoration tests
- Provide technical support & user issues
- Develop relationship with client
- Simple implementation of new technology
- Onsite proactive services
- Implement the T23IT "Company Way"
- Implements & helps define best practices
- Administration checklist
- Verification of remote services
- Develops best practices spreadsheet
- Works with vCIO to assess and minimize business risk
- Evaluate and recommend new software, hardware, or upgrades
- Insures client satisfaction
- Is technology functioning properly?
- Coordinates with vCIO to implement technology to meet business goals
- Perform any other tasks assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Communication, Oral - Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively.
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group solving situations.
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Team Builder - Balances team and individual responsibilities; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
Skills & Abilities
Experience: 5 plus years of experience in network / IT systems and troubleshooting steps.
Computer Skills: Extensive proficiency with information technology regarding both hardware and software. In depth knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems, specifically Server 2012, 2016, Azure, Office 365 and Windows 10.
Certifications: Microsoft Server, 365 and Azure, Workstation; Sophos
Tower 23 IT
TechnologyView all jobs at Tower 23 IT