What's in it for you?
- Best Schedule in the car business (3 days off most weeks).
- Best Compensation plan in the car business (over 10 different ways to get paid).
- World class training program.
- Positions Available at the #1 Dodge store in the Nation, #1 Alfa Romeo Store in the state, #1 domestic store in the state and #1 Kia store in the region.
- No matter what career field you are currently in we are looking for the very best. We're looking to hire the best GM's, best CEO's, best managers, best timeshare consultants, best furniture sales consultants, best customer service representatives, best bartenders, security guards, etc... At the end of the day we want people who have shown enough commitment to their craft to reach the highest level of excellence.
- Sales/ Lease specialist. We are also looking for experienced Automotive sales consultants. 12 car average are previous dealership. (High out put and low maintenance)
- Analyze customer's current situation and find a vehicle to enhance it.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Demo and test drives all qualified prospects.
- Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer.
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Follows up on all post delivery items, tag/title work, “we-owes”, and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What sets Towbin Auto Group apart from the competition is our will to win. Here at Towbin Auto Group although we are very competitive, we strive to work together to accomplish a common goal. We are a family focused, performance motivated, values driven company. As a local, family owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 30 years with 6 dealerships representing over 10 manufacturers. We believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience - THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN!!
Towbin Auto Group hires exceptional people to provide an extraordinary experience for everyone who steps foot on our lot. This isn’t another job, but a chance for you to take control of your future and your career. Our teams develop and grow from within through training, mentorships, and self-motivation. With the right attitude and work to back it up, Towbin Auto Group is a place to build your future, your way.
The automotive industry provides a fun, fast-paced environment where you can drive your career forward. As a Sales Consultant you will be part of a collaborative team who assist customers with their needs and assure the highest satisfaction. We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions daily.
Towbin Core Values:
• Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
• Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
• Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
• Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change