Assistant Community Manager / Leasing Consultant needed in Irivng for large apartment complex
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be part of something special, where you are valued. We are experiencing phenomenal growth and are searching for motivated people to join our team.
Touro Property Management is expanding and is searching for a dynamic leader to operate our newest acquisition in Irving, TX. If you are motivated and passionate about delivering a great customer service experience and leading a team, we want to hear from you.
The Assistant Community Manager / Leasing Consultant is responsible for collections to include, including application fees, rents, administrative fees, and deposits. File evictions as needed. Maintain positive client relationships and communications to maximize resident retention. Inspect the community to ensure grounds are free from litter and report service issues. Oversee all phases of leasing from initial phone call to move-in to guarantee excellent customer service. Manage resident relations.
Physically inspects the property daily to ensure make-readies and maintenance tasks are being completed timely. Stays aware of marketing and leasing trends to keep the occupancy goals for the community at or above goal. Promptly address any life safety or liability issues that could cause a danger to staff, residents, or guests. Report all incidents to the corporate office immediately.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in property management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams and secure leases.
- Valid License or reliable transportation required.
- Appfolio experience is a plus.
- Bilingual, English - Spanish.
- 60% on your feet, 40% at a desk.
- Bend, stoop squat.
- Pick up litter.
- climb stairs to inspect and show the community.
- Open and close doors and cabinets.
- write and type.
- Operate office equipment.
Please submit your resume.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Touro Property Management LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Touro Property Management LLC