Who are We?
Touchstone Educational Consultants, an innovative new behavior
therapy program in San Diego County is seeking quality Behavior
Interventionists/Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to join the
team! Our highly qualified and committed professionals utilize
techniques based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to
promote the development and independence of children and young adults
with autism and other special needs.
RBTs: If you are currently an RBT we invite you to apply to become a
member of our team! We offer a collaborative, supportive environment
where your efforts to provide quality ABA services will be applauded
Behavior Interventionists/Experienced Childcare Professionals : If you
would like to further your career working with children with autism
and other special needs, we invite you to apply and take advantage of
our extensive training program. We will provide you with the knowledge
and tools to become a quality RBT!
Touchstone Educational Consultants’ founder has extensive national experience in the field of ABA. Committed to providing families with the best wraparound services possible to meet their individualized goals, our founder ensures Touchstone’s team members are supported with the tools and support necessary to maintain the excellent reputation we have earned.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including paid drive time
and mileage, cell phone stipends, company issued tablets, BCaBA/BCBA
supervision and the opportunity for advancement within our growing
If you have a passion for helping children and their families through
the successful implementation of ABA, submit your resume today and
take the first step towards a bright new future as a member of the
Not an RBT?: If you are not an RBT but have a passion for teaching
kids on the Autism Spectrum, we can train the right candidates to
get their RBT Certification.
- Deliver direct Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) intervention to children with autism and related disorders in school and/or home settings.
- Program development (participate in goals, teaching protocols, data collection systems).
- Provide support and education to families.
- Behavior Therapists are supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Experience with children with autism is preferred.
- Coursework in ABA preferred but not necessary.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- MUST be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 7 PM. (Occasional weekend hours may be necessary to accommodate families schedules).
- Current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certificate
- Valid CA driver's license with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- MUST be able to pass a Department of Justice Clearance
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Travel and mileage reimbursement.
- Paid time off for full time employees after 90 days.
- Flexible schedule.
- Very Supportive Environment.
- Advancement and Training Opportunities.
- This is currently a part-time position with mostly afternoon hours.
- Starting at $14-$20 per hour, depending on experience and education.
We cannot relocate you, so please be living in San Diego.
To apply, please submit your resume in Word of PDF format
Touchstone San Diego
Why Work Here?
We are an ABA provider that cares more about clients and team members than rapid growth.
San Diego, CA