Touchstone Health Services is currently seeking full-time Clinical Care Coordinators in Phoenix, Mesa and Avondale. This position offers flexible schedules, competitive pay, and great way to help families.
- Clinical Care Management
- Infant and Early Childhood
- Autism Center of Excellence
- Behavior Analytic Services Care Coordination
- School Based Services
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- High School Diploma and at least four (4) years experience providing behavioral health services
- Must meet Agency requirements for Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) (bachelor's degree in psychology or related field or four years of behavioral health experience or, an acceptable and equivalent combination of education and experience;.
- Must possess a valid AZ Driver's License
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
1. Conducts the engagement process with families to identify natural/formal supports as outlined in the Arizona Model, Child and Family Team (CFT) process, and Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA).
2. Facilitates CFT/Service Plan meetings according to the Arizona Model and RBHA guidelines in order to create individualized service plans as identified by the CFT members.
3. Ensures families understand the behavioral health process, the role of CFT Facilitator, and ensure family participation that links them to natural or community based supports.
4. Coordinates and schedules CFT/Service Plan meetings with natural, formal supports, and system stakeholders
5. Submits appropriate referrals to clinical outpatient services within agency and the Southwest Network (SWN), SWN direct support providers, or community agencies identified by CFT.
6. Updates and maintains electronic medical records on each case which include but not limited to; Annual Assessment Update, RBHA demographics, Casii, and CFT/Service Plan.
7. Completes strength assessments and crisis/safety plans with families according to RBHA and ADHS guidelines.