Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Clinical Supervisor - $2500 Sign On!!!
Touchstone Health Services is seeking highly skilled Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in our Language and Learning Center and Complex Behavior departments. As a BCBA at Touchstone Health Services, you will have the opportunity to work with field experts as you continue to hone your skills in assessment and treatment of skill deficits and acute problem behavior. Our clinical team has diverse specialties including early intervention, nutrition, independent living for young adults, social skills, and treatment of severe problem behavior. Our clinical team has the opportunity to work with individuals with a variety of behavioral health and mental health diagnoses. As part of this integrative team, you will have the ability to share your areas of expertise and learn more about others’ areas of focus.
- Master's degree in a developmental field (e.g. education, psychology, speech language) and Board Certification (BCBA) by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board is required
- At least one-year experience of providing ABA services to children with developmental disorders, including autism spectrum disorders and supervision of therapists
- Experience counting with families, educational, and clinical staff is desired, three years is preferred
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual
- Able to work independently but also within a team environment
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours and able to be available by phone/email, as needed by clinical staff and Director
- Active AZ Driver’s License
- AZ Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Carries out supervisory functions of training, scheduling, monitoring and evaluating performance of all assigned staff. Administers disciplinary action when necessary and in a timely and professional manner, consulting with Human Resources in accordance with policy. Works in collaboration with Human Resources to establish departmental/program staffing needs, participating fully in the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and oversee all behavioral treatment programs to meet the varied needs of clients;
- Identify individual needs for treatment using skill acquisition, assessments and functional behavior assessments.
- Develop comprehensive, individual behavior treatment plans for individuals with autism and related disorders
- Provide required supervision for treatment plan implementation by ABA therapists (those individuals working directly with clients). Supervision will include;
- Direct supervision of treatment activities; frequency of supervision determined on a case-by-case basis
- Regular consultation with therapist and caregivers, to review treatment progress and modify treatment plan, as needed
- To oversee all data driven processes related to progress documentation and to advise changes to treatment planning when progress is lacking
- Weekly consultation with the therapist to review progress and modify treatment plan, if needed
- Direct intervention with the child, as needed, when therapist is unable to manage client's behaviors, and/or little treatment progress is documented, and to model more effective intervention strategies.
- Consult with other service providers for clients (speech pathologists, occupational therapists, pediatricians, psychiatrists, etc.) to collaborate and coordinate services.
- Presentation of program to service providers within the Health System and the community at large via in-services, workshops and development of promotional materials.
- Design and implement training seminars for interns and therapists.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation
- $2,500 Annual Conference Allowance for continuing education
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance eligible on the 1st of the month following 60 days of FT status
- Employee Assistance Program through EAP Preferred
- Three (3) weeks Paid Time Off per year, available as they accrue
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays (including one Floating Holiday available after 90 days)
- 401(k) retirement account including company match up to 4% of your gross
- Professional Development Scholarship
- Discounts at participating Colleges and Universities
- Mileage reimbursement