Fact: 70% of all college graduates get stuck working in the restaurant industry while they seek out their ideal jobs. Don't get stuck....start a career that builds your resume!
• Does your wrist hurt from carrying trays???
• Got sauce and dip stains on your favorite clothes?
• Tired of spending your entire paycheck so that you can dress in your employer's products?
• Fed up with customers who think that 15% is a GREAT TIP?
• Are you ready to have CONTROL over your own SUCCESS?
We have entry level marketing and sales opportunities available for career minded individuals with unbeatable people skills. If you have retail, restaurant, bartending or hospitality experience, then we want to hear from you! We respect the high level of people skills and hard work it requires to succeed in the service industry and we are looking for that experience to aid in servicing our clients.
• No more shift hours or doubles!
• No more making minimum wage!
• No more relying on tips!
We are EXPERTS at servicing professional sports teams, restaurants, day spas, resorts, and golf courses with integrity and hard work, which is why our company has enjoyed unprecedented growth. We pride ourselves on developing and executing unique, personable, and professional advertising campaigns and promotions. We focus on cost effective ways to advertise which has resulted in a HIGH DEMAND for our services!
Candidates with retail or restaurant experience looking for unlimited growth opportunities based on performance should apply. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!! Each opening is highly competitive. The chosen candidate will be exposed to learning all aspects of advertising, sales, marketing, customer service, and public relations.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Sales / Marketing (this job involves face to face sales of services to new business prospects - NO TELEMARKETING!)
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
Leadership qualities & experiences:
• Excellent motivation skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Above average people skills
• Be goal oriented & lead teams in fast-paced, challenging environment.
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment.
The following degrees/experiences are best suited:
• 2 - 4 Years of Military Experience
• Business Administration
• Customer Service
• Business Management
• Athletic Experience
• Public Relations
• Restaurant Experience
• Retail Experience
• Sports Management
We need to fill openings IMMEDIATELY.