TouchSuite is one of America’s leading financial technology companies focused on the electronic payment space. TouchSuite has been honored eight times on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of the fastest growing private companies in America. TouchSuite was named #1 Fastest Growing Company and 2018 Business of the Year by the South Florida Business Journal.
As a Field Sales Representative you will represent our award-winning line of patented point of sales (POS) systems with fully integrated payment processing and credit card services in your designated territory. TouchSuite’s systems are designed to help small- and medium-size merchants increase revenue and efficiency. Our solutions offer the most advanced framework supported by software on the market to-date and accept payments from chip cards/EMV, NFC contactless wallets with full mobile capabilities.
Field Sales Representatives cultivate new business in retail, restaurant and service industry businesses. Working with pre-qualified leads, you will convey the value of TouchSuite’s products and services to close new customers. Your primary objective is to meet monthly sales, market and profitability goals that are rewarded in an uncapped compensation model including base salary, commission and residual payouts.
Success in this role requires exceptional communication skills, time management, persistence, accountability and drive. You will:
- Achieve assigned sales targets using various selling strategies.
- Research accounts, develop and follow-thru on leads.
- Close sales presentations scheduled for you by our inside sales team.
- Develop, manage and close a growing pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly activity goals.
- Establish trust and confidence to build strong working relationships with merchants.
- Identify decision makers, qualify needs, present relevant value and overcome barriers.
- Participate in ongoing sales training to learn and exhibit a thorough understanding of TouchSuite’s solutions to provide relevant value to each type of direct selling prospect.
- Use financial selling to identify business value, quote prices, compare options, discuss credit terms, and provide cost justification to close opportunities.
- Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Provide exceptional levels of responsiveness and attention to all prospects to deliver a professional and ethical sales experience.
- Increase satisfaction, build referrals, strengthen brand identity, and grow customer loyalty to the company through your interaction with prospects and customers.
- Prioritize multiple demands of the Field Sales role to support company values and shared success with TouchSuite business colleagues
- 3 years sales experience in B2B, including at least one in field sales.
- Prior financial technology, merchant processing or business services experience a plus.
- Proven high producer and closer seeking residual earnings opportunity.
- CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com) and tablet proficiency.
- BA/BS degree in business preferred.
What TouchSuite Provides:
- Proven, Fast- Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Warm Leads - Ongoing Training - Sales CRM - Excellent Customer Support
- Excellent “Can Do” Sales Leadership Team and Culture
- Base, Commission and Residual – Uncapped, and Benefits
- Strong candidate will earn $80,000-$100,000 first year
TouchSuite is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.