At TransPay, we provide payment processing solutions that fit small-medium sized businesses. Online, in-store, and even on-the-go, wherever the merchants are, we will connect them and their customers to the right payment processing technology to keep sales flowing and customers smiling. We partner with our clients to assist in growing their business with our payment solutions that improve customer loyalty and cash flow.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking sporadic representation in areas outside of our HQ. We are seeking an independent, self-motivated, and autonomous professional who can visit and service clients in the Palm Desert/Indian Wells area. Our ideal candidate is looking for a supplemental income and has flexibility to be able to visit merchant sites when needed to discuss contracts, leases, basic troubleshooting for our hardware as well as be the representative of our brand in this area.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio on an as needed business
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field