Pay Rate: $17-$19 an hour
Full-Time: Monday-Friday, Hours between 8am-7pm
Summary of the position:
Under direction from the Supervisor, Specialty Pharmacy Services and pharmacists in the Specialty Pharmacy, the Intake Specialist I is primarily responsible for enrolling new Specialty Pharmacy patients and ensuring that all pertinent patient information is contained within the record.
- Responsible for placing phone calls to new and existing Specialty Pharmacy patients.
- Responsible for enrolling patients into specialty services which may include, patient care management, copay assistance programs or foundations
- Responsible for answering the inbound calls from patients, prescribers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for contacting doctors to obtain necessary information.
- Responsible for managing the assigned workflow queues.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician, through PTCB, strongly preferred.
- Arizona - Must be a licensed pharmacy technician trainee in the state of AZ. Must attain CPhT certification, through PTCB, within 12 months of hire.
- High school diploma or GED. College strongly preferred.
- Minimum one year pharmacy support experience or healthcare environment experience required.
- Preferred understanding of Specialty Pharmacy drugs including REMS and Limited Distribution Products best practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour