Pay: $28.50 - $35.00
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
1. Take radiographic exposures and enter into the software program.
2. Perform complete oral prophylaxis, which may include:
a. Removing calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from the surface of teeth;
b. Performing deep periodontal scaling, including root planing, and
c. Polishing natural and restored tooth surfaces.
3. Record and report clinical services provided and findings made during the practice of dental hygiene for the supervising dentist to review.
4. Provide preventive measures including sealants, topical application of fluorides and other topical agents for the prevention of oral disease.
- Graduate of an accredited Dental Hygiene program.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Wisconsin, free of restrictions and maintain licensure.
- Certified in Dental Anesthesia.
- Maintain BLS certification.