Customer Service Representative
TotalMed Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay -- $16
Start date – 5.10.2021
Hours: Training hours are 8am-4:30pm M-F. Training is approximately 5-6 weeks. Must be available for some Saturday trainings. Hours after training will be anywhere between 9:30-6pm M-F.
Terms – 3 Month Contract-to-Hire
Covid – Will start in the office for the first week then return home
- Call Center exp- 6 months to 1 year
- High speed internet
- Quiet workspace at home to take calls
- GOOD ATTENDANCE
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Must pass knowledge check(s) during training- 3 attempts. After third failed attempt, we will terminate.
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
AddressLos Angeles, CA