Customer Service Representative
TotalMed Whippany, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TotalMed is looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives in the New Jersey Area.
Hours: M-F 11:30AM - 8PM
Remote due to COVID-19. Onsite transition expected end of August. Candidates must be open for remote and onsite.
The Associate, Customer Care Center, under the direction of the supervisor, is responsible for providing patient health care services enabling access to care for prescription medications. This individual will be interacting directly with patients, physicians, and/or pharmacies related to providing access to care on behalf of our client's copay assistance programs. This individual is part of a highly concierge 'white glove' service team that will manage the patient experience from start to finish by providing program information, eligibility, reimbursement support, and general assurances and ease of use in supporting our client's copay assistance programs. This position requires someone with extreme customer empathy soft skills, experienced in patient care / health care case management engagement.
• Providing high touch 'white glove' health care case management services to our patients on behalf of our clients' copay assistance programs. Responds to inbound phone calls and claims (as well as outbound calls) to/from patients, physicians, and pharmacies, services their access to care and reimbursement needs and responds. Extreme focus on patient empathy and the consumer experience with the goal to assure our patients on ease of use of program goals and ultimately driving access to care and medication adherence.
• Refers requests for escalation as needed and engages other internal areas such as Program Management, IT and other Contact Center teams to resolve issues.
• Provides input and feedback to Quality Management and Training as subject matter experts to improve processes, procedures and training.
• Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of call center experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred