"We are in urgent need of Member Service Representative for a well-known health insurance organization in the area"
Position Title – Healthcare Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Facility – Health Insurance
Address – Rancho Cordova, CA
Pay - 16.00 an hour
Hours – Full Time, M-F, 8am- 5am
- High school diploma or higher
- 2 years of medical call center experience
- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.