"We are in urgent need of Customer Service Representative for a well-known being the largest Medicaid Managed Care Organization in the country, also the largest carrier in the Health Insurance Marketplace and a national leader in managing long-term services and support"
Facility – Health Insurance
Location – Cypress, CA 90630
Pay - 16.00 an hour (Weekly pay)
Start date – ASAP
Hours – Mon-Fri 9:30 am-6:00 pm
*2+ years of healthcare/call center experience
*High school diploma or higher
• The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
• A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
• Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions are taken.