Position Title – Bilingual CSR
Address – North Rosemont Blvd #201 Tucson, AZ 85711
Pay -- $15
Start date – As soon as they clear background
Hours – M-F 12:30-9pm
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- 1+ years of healthcare customer service experience
Summary: The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information. Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. 0-2 years customer service related experience required.