TotalMed is looking for qualified Rn Case managers to fill a role in DC area. This role will required Travel through wards 5,6,7,3 to perform assessments for patients. This will be a Monday-Friday role with 8 hours shifts paying between $45-$50 an hour!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
- Actively develops and manages complex case management cases and develops individualized plans of care according to NCQA standards/ guidelines and the District of Columbia Contract.
- Acts as a liaison to vendors to facilitate care. Identifies gaps in contracted services and develops a plan to access care.
- Assists hospital case management staff with discharge planning, if applicable. Makes recommendation to alternate tier of Case Management programs as member’s acuity necessitate.
- Attends and participates in MFC staff meetings, Clinical Operations department meetings, Special Needs Forums, work groups, District/ community agencies meetings, etc. as assigned. Provides input, completes assignments, and shares new findings with other staff. Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
- Provides face to face case management in the community.
- Current up to date RN License
- 3 years of Case management and or Utilization management
- 3 years of acute patient care
- Certified Case manager preferred
Why Work Here?
Looking for growth and opportunity apply to work at one of the top healthcare organizations!