Provider Service Representative - Healthcare
TotalMed Professional Blacklick, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay -- $15-15.50/HR
Hours – 8-5:30p or 9:30-6p
Terms – 6 month contract with potential to convert
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years of Healthcare customer service experience
- 1 year of Call center experience
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
· Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
· Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
· Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
TotalMed ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Looking for growth and opportunity apply to work at one of the top healthcare organizations!