TotalMed Professional Long Beach, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Sort, date stamp and distribute mail/faxes/packages daily within set time frames.
- Assist in maintaining files as needed Scan documents as requested
- Print documents as requested Mail and file all department documents with accuracy, efficiency and in a timely manner. Includes folding, mailing, filing Keep printers and printer areas stocked
- Prepare mailings and packages, send out
- Coordinate, upload and maintain department documents for multiple health plans using multiple applications in an accurate and complete manner
- Clerical Support for one or more of the following teams: PIM, Recovery, Medicare, Legal Affairs, Medical Affairs, Member Services
- Assign work from incoming outlook boxes based upon defined assignments
- Data entry into department applications with accuracy, efficiency and in a timely manner.
- Order new hire equipment, i.e. cell phones, computers, security access etc.
OVERTIME IS REQUIRED ON A WEEKLY BASIS
0-2 years of experience PC experience in a Windows environment.
Experience using Microsoft Word.
TotalMed ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Looking for growth and opportunity apply to work at one of the top healthcare organizations!
AddressLong Beach, CA