Healthcare Customer Service Representative
TotalMed Professional Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are in need of Customer Service Representatives with Healthcare and Customer Service experience for a well-known healthcare organization in the Portland-metro area! The position will be remote during COVID with the possibility of going into the office later on.
Location: Portland, OR (Work from home during COVID)
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm (flexible)
- High School Diploma or GED - must be verifiable, from an accredited institution
- 1+ years of Healthcare and Customer Service experience
- Act as the primary point of contact and liaison for members and providers contacting the plan regarding COVID vaccine, general inquiries, concerns or requests for information.
- Develop a general understanding of all member facing materials, communications and interactions and be prepared to respond appropriately to follow up calls.
- Answer inbound calls and/or place outbound calls in a high call volume environment and work directly with members and providers to accurately and completely answer inquiries involving program services and benefits.
TotalMed ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Looking for growth and opportunity apply to work at one of the top healthcare organizations!