TotalMed is looking for experienced CSR's within the DME/Medical Supply industry to fill a Full-Time opening. Medical supply and or DME experience is required, Please do not apply if you have not worked in this industry before.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 9:30am-6pm, 1 Saturday a month is typically required
This position is an On-site role, Proper PPE and safety precautions are being taken at the moment.
The Durable Medical Equipment (DME) CSR is the primary point of contact for all medical equipment orders. This position is responsible for ensuring that all assigned orders are processed quickly and accurately so that the client's needs are met.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Call Center Customer Service Experience
- DME/Medical Supply Background
- Brightree Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Why Work Here?
Looking for growth and opportunity apply to work at one of the top healthcare organizations!