Hours – 24/7 call center – reps will have the opportunity to pick a shift but will likely be late afternoon or overnight so there has to be flexibility – will be able to work either 10 hour shifts or 8 hour shifts
- Must be bilingual (will have to take a bilingual test after offer)
- Must be able to be flexible on the hours as it is a 24/7 call center
- Some healthcare experience is desired
- High School Education
Answer inbound calls from our contracted internal/external health plans. Provide basic member services and/or create chart, check eligibility and get call to the nurse for triage if member is experiencing medical symptoms and is requesting a nurse
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken