One of TotalMed's National Health Insurers is seeking a Copywriter supporting the greater Louisville, KY area.
Pay: $ 28.00/ HR
Contract: 4/20/2020-- eligible to get hired on after 90 working days
Location: Louisville, KY 40202 - 123 E Main St.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with concentration in English, journalism, communications, or equivalent experience combined with a strong and diverse creative portfolio.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in an advertising agency environment or provide a strong demonstration of collaborative and strategic thinking.
- Strong strategic thinking, business partnering, and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active participant in professional communities
- Works from creative briefs, teams with designers and business partners (as needed) to develop, execute, present and rationalize concepts based on brand and business requirements.
- Highly collaborative. Leverages all resources (people and research tools alike) to ensure the best possible solution for the business/brand in consideration of the specific ask by the client.
- Understands brand and maintains the highest quality control over all pieces he/she creates or encounters; writes in voice and supports brand positioning.
- Writes and/or edits materials to align with overall brand and business strategies
- Consistently builds and maintains product knowledge for each project/assignment.
- Leverages strategic thinking to successfully incorporate all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
- Strategically and rationally articulates ideas to clients and business partners both in presentation settings and informal/collaboration situations.
- Understands and applies necessary content development approach based on media channels – print vs. web vs. social vs. email, etc. (must have experience in doing so)
- Delivers on time proactively communicating to all necessary team members when and where complications may impact delivery.
If interested, please apply with your resume and one of our associates will contact you for a brief phone screen before submission to the end client