Associate Director- Clinical Data Management
TotalMed Professional San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TotalMed is looking for an Associate Director of Clinical Data Management within the Pharmaceutical industry!
Must be willing to work Mon-Friday 8am-5pm PST time!
Pay Range: $150,000-$185,000 a year!
Up to 15% year bonus
Associate Director, Clinical Data Management independently leads the data management components of a clinical trial ranging from small early phase to large global and late phase programs.
Directs the planning, implementation and overall direction of executing/achieving clinical trial data management activities including CRF/eCRF design, database development, validation programming, data review, discrepancy management, and database lock. Manages data management staff, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and service providers' activities in overseeing the data management process life cycle in coordination with internal Biostatistics, Clinical, and Regulatory teams to ensure the accurate, efficient and complete data collection for clinical trials. This job contributes to and supports the company's research and development efforts to create high value therapeutics to address unmet medical needs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in clinical, biological, mathematical sciences or related field, or nursing qualification is required. An advanced degree is preferred. Equivalent experience may be accepted.
- A minimum 10 years pharmaceutical development experience with at least 4 years managing CROs is required. Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the design of clinical studies.
- A minimum of 8 years previous management experience is preferred. Must have demonstrated problem solving abilities and strong organizational skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Experience and understanding of ICH, and GCP is required.
- Solid understanding of clinical drug development processes is preferred. Ability to develop data management processes and training is preferred.
TotalMed ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Looking for growth and opportunity apply to work at one of the top healthcare organizations!
AddressSan Francisco, CA