Heavy Equipment Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Total Wrecking is looking to hire a full-time Heavy Equipment Operator!
About the Company:
Our work is rooted in safety and professionalism. We never stop serving our communities, employees, subcontractors and stakeholders. We are known as a company of integrity, taking pride in our reputation. Where others see a project, we see a partnership. We promise cost-effective solutions for a wide range of demolition and environmental remediation projects nationwide. Our extensive experience includes all types of manufacturing facilities and factories including large power plants; and other large structures, such as hospitals, office buildings, hotels, sports facilities, and educational and commercial institutions. As an industry leader, we are committed to managing projects to the highest standards. Total Quality, Total Integrity, Total Safety. This is the Total Experience.
- The Demolition Heavy Equipment Operator will specialize in industrial structure removal and demolition with the use of specialty attachments (grapple, shear, etc)
- Candidates MUST have 3- 5 years of Industrial Demolition experience (excavator) to be considered for this role.
- Good communication skills
- Great attitude
- Ability to be a team player under challenging conditions
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Per Diem
- Competitive pay
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan with match
- Medical and dental insurance plans
- Holiday pay
Extensive Travel - most of the time
Get fresh Teen Heavy Equipment Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.